Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreamwave: Transformers: Generation 1

I ordered $40 worth of Transformers G1 comics the other day...O_O

link ,
link ,
and
link

except that issue #7 and issue #10 are not in that group -_- So I need to figure out how to get my paws on them >D....so yeah. The soonest they should arrive is April 1st. I don't dare hope that they'll come that soon though >___>....

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I BOUGHT $40 DOLLARS WORTH OF COMICS JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUNSTORM IN THEM...MAYBE I AM A FANGIRL....although I constantly deny it >.<

....For the people who actually take the time to read this...I'll tell you something interesting(not really ^^;)..I don't like admitting that I fangirl a character because it seems like than people automatically like that character a lot less ;_; So...yeah.....

OH BTW I've been having some depression issues but I'm good now ;D

~Flikkun, hopeless fangirl, signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment