Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My feelings on writing...

Just to get them in order, you know.

~About my writing:

I consider myself to be a fairly good writer.
I consider fairly good writers to be fairly common.
I think that if I want to go somewhere with my writing, I need to be more than just another fairly good writer.
I think that the best way to do that is to accept critique, learn from my mistakes, get help and tips from more experienced writers then myself, and keep writing.~

~About enjoying writing:

I enjoy writing very much.
I enjoy challenging myself to accurately put feelings and pictures into words.
I enjoy giving my characters more character by seeing how they react in situations of various kinds and such, and making them more than just Mary Sues.~

~Things I wonder about writing:

Would keeping a journal help my writing?
Why did I think I was a good writer two months ago?
What makes me happy with my writing?~

Answers welcome ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment